How to Get SupportBefore contacting us, please read the help file that comes with the product and browse or search the Knowledge Base. You may also want to read the FAQs below. Your questions may have already been answered.
- CommView FAQ
- CommView for WiFi FAQ
- TamoGraph Site Survey FAQ
- NetResident FAQ
- SmartWhois FAQ
- Essential NetTools FAQ
General FAQs and White Papers
- Technical Support Policy: Detailed information on our support policy.
- Feature Comparison for TamoSoft Network Monitoring Products: Use this chart to select the network monitoring product that meets your needs.
- Promiscuous Monitoring in Ethernet and Wi-Fi Networks (a PDF version is also available): This white paper examines the problems related to the deployment and usage of software-based network monitoring solutions in wired and wireless LANs. It demonstrates the methods of achieving network traffic visibility in various network configurations that include hubs, switches, routers, etc.
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting VoIP Networks with a Network Analyzer (a PDF version is also available): This white paper includes VoIP basics, deployment and usage of a VoIP solution over both wireless (Wi-Fi) and wired (Ethernet) network infrastructures, guidelines on efficient monitoring and analyzing VoIP network traffic, troubleshooting various VoIP problems, etc.
- Virus/Spyware/Adware/Malware FAQ: Read this document if your antivirus or antispyware software reports a false positive.
- Ordering FAQ: Read this document if you have questions about ordering, delivery, payment methods, etc.
- Refund Policy: Detailed information on our refund policy.
- Windows 7 Compatibility FAQ: Information on our products' compatibility with the Windows 7 operating system.
- Windows Vista Compatibility FAQ: Information on our products' compatibility with the Windows Vista operating system.
- Using CommView for WiFi or TamoGraph Site Survey on MacBook Computers: This short guide was written to help MacBook users utilize TamoSoft wireless 802.11 capture software on their notebooks running a Mac OS.
- Windows 8 Compatibility Information.
Contact FormsYou can submit your support request by using one of the forms listed below. We kindly request you not submit duplicate support tickets. One message is enough: we value every customer and reply to every query. If you do not receive a reply from us within 48 hours, it may mean that our message to you has been filtered out by spam filters, so please contact us again with your alternate
- Technical Support Contact Form
For technical questions and bug reports
- Registration Information Request Form
For lost registration info / serial number
- General Comments / Questions Form
For all other questions, comments, and queries
If you didn't receive your registration codes from us within 24 hours after you placed the order, please click here.